Achieving A Painless Migration of Your Preferred Reports and Budgets into EFP from Excel and other Systems
- If I want to switch from my current reporting or budgeting system to EFP, what capabilities do I lose or gain?
- How can I migrate specific report and budget formats into EFP?
- Do I need a consultant to recreate my preferred reports and budgets?
- What out-of-the-box features do I get with EFP?
- How long does it take to implement EFP?
Hakan Ebersjo has over 25 years experience in providing consultation services to Epicor Customers. He is now the CCO of DSPanel, the company behind Epicor Financial Planner.
About Epicor Financial Planner
Epicor Financial Planner (EFP) delivers full financial reporting, planning, budgeting, performance management, and consolidation capabilities that complement your selected combination of ERP and line of business systems. It is designed to support a multitude of moderately complex to very complex business issues and is designed to scale as your business grows in revenue and complexity. For specific requirements and questions, you may contact us here.